Are you a professional woman who would like to transform your relationship with money and create a life you love?
You set your sights high and worked long and hard to develop a career or small business. You are good at what you do. But, like the professional women I work with, you may be frustrated because your professional success has outstripped your ability to hang on to your hard-earned money and put it to work for you and your family.
Anyone passing you on the street would see you as a successful professional, but you may be struggling with a secret.
Does your financial life feel like a dark closet in the back bedroom? You know that closet. You’ve been meaning to clean it out for years. It’s a discouraging jumble, but it feels too overwhelming to turn on the light, take stock of what you see, and whip it into shape. It is tempting to just close the door and pretend it isn’t a problem. But the nagging anxiety persists.
What’s in your financial “closet”?
- Are you overwhelmed by the tangled web of your finances but don’t know where to start creating order and peace of mind?
- Are you stressed or anxious about money even though you earn a good income?
- Does your credit card balance keep you awake at night?
- Are you sick of feeling guilty whenever you spend money on yourself?
- Do you feel trapped in a job or situation you don’t like due to financial problems?
- Would you like to leave the corporate world behind and start your own soul-satisfying business but don’t know how to safely make the financial transition?
- Are you caught in a cycle of emotional spending that keeps you feeling like a hamster on a wheel instead of living the life you know you want to live?
- Do you know you “should” be saving for retirement but never have enough left at the end of the month?
- Are you living with deprivation in spite of your desire and ability to earn more?
- Do you long to feel like a competent adult with money instead of a “scared kid”?
- Have you enriched your life with lots of personal growth work in every area but money? Does it feel like your finances are the “final frontier” you want to tackle?
- Do you feel guilty about money languishing in a low-return savings account or CD because you are afraid to invest it for a greater return?
- Do you want help with investing but don’t know who to trust?
- Will you or have you received an inheritance or settlement that feels overwhelming or paralyzing?
- Do you keep procrastinating putting money into your 401k and earning that sweet company match?
You aren’t alone.
Financial problems can be very isolating, but you aren’t alone. Many smart, capable women struggle with confusion and anxiety around finances. Even though you are good at what you do, your professional training probably didn’t include any education on how to handle and manage the money you would be earning. In fact, you may have encountered a subtle—or not so subtle—taboo about discussing money with others. In general, girls are taught less about money growing up, and they encounter more conflicting messages about money, than boys.
Help is available.
Let me guide you each step of the way, on a journey that makes it fun and empowering for you to:
- Defeat debt and live debt free without putting yourself on a deprivation diet.
- Get one jump ahead of the triggers that keep you trapped in emotional spending.
- Start saving for a “rainy day” and your “future self” without feeling deprived today.
- Enjoy spending money on the things and experiences that are important without guilt or anxiety.
- Develop the skills you need to manage an inheritance or settlement, so you feel good about yourself.
- Overcome your fears about investing, so your savings grow to fund your dreams.
- Take control of your finances, so you can jump off of the “hamster wheel” and into a more rewarding future.
I love working with women who are:
1. Ready to change.
- Are you sick and tired of living with financial stress and determined to change?
- Are you open-minded about learning new skills, behaviors and ways of thinking?
- Are you willing to stretch and venture into new territory, even beyond your comfort zone, in order to grow beyond your current financial limitations?
2. Willing to work.
- Change takes focus and effort. Are you ready to put in the time and energy it takes to get clear about your current situation and shift to new, more productive ways of behaving and thinking financially?
- Change takes time. Do you have patience and perseverance with changes that take time?
- Do you generally follow through on things you commit to do?
3. Committed to success.
- Do you have goals or dreams that your current financial situation blocks you from achieving?
- Are you committed to your own personal growth and development?
- Do you thrive on talking things through with someone who believes in you and your dreams?
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Take the first step now toward reducing your financial stress and building a healthy, prosperous relationship with money. Schedule a complimentary phone consultation with me. Our conversation will be completely confidential, and you won’t be under any obligation to purchase products or services. Your needs and well being will be our primary focus. Contact Me Now.